Key Historic Moments
• The company was created in 1990 after the division of “Trustul de Constructii Cluj” a large construction company created in the 1950s.
• In 1999 the company was privatised.
• In 2003 the development of the first industrial property began. The project, Park Logistic
Transilvania was set on a 18h plot near the International Cluj Airport.
• Between 2003 and 2013 Transilvania Constructii was involved in major civil constructions
projects ranging from warehouses to apartment and office buildings to stadiums and hotels.
• Dorobantilor Residence, a high-end residential development of 110 apartments in the centre
of Cluj-Napoca started in 2010 and was completed in 2012
• In November 2013, the Timofte family became the majority owner of the company after a deal with SIF Banat Crisana, involving a transaction of 49,6% of COTR shares.
• Starting 2014 the strategy of the company focused on developing its industrial portfolio with the goal of becoming a regional player in the market.
• It has since reached a portfolio size of 150.000 sqm (built area) of commercial real estate, being in the top 5 industrial real-estate companies in Romania.
Find out more about Transilvania Constructii, its portfolio, and projects by accessing the company’s website: www.transilvaniaconstructii.ro